jueves, 25 de septiembre de 2014

Letters

Film Review:

Dear John,
Your last letter made my day. It was fantastic to hear from you. I'm sorry I haven't written earlier.
I have just seen a hilarious movie, it made me laugh for hours. It was called "It's a mad, mad, mad world". It's about ten people that start a mad "race" to the Santa Rosita Park, in Mexico, to win the fortune of a man that they saw dying in the road. But in this race there are no rules.
The end is a surprise but I can say that it is completly unexpected. You will love it!
I'm loking forward to hear your opinion about it
Best wishes,
Tomás

The Picture in the Attic:


Dear Derek,
How is your family? I hope they are well. I'm sorry I haven't written before
I'm writing to tell you about the book I have read.
It's called "The picture in the attic" and it's a thriller that is about the story of Emma Taylor, a girl that have just moved to an old house with her husband; and the ghost of Alice Spencer, the oldest owner of the house, who has left a secret inside of it.
I loved it because it  has a very unexpected end. Read it, you will also love it.
Looking forward to hearing your opinion about it.
Regards,
Tom

A ghost story

I had never believed in ghosts until that Halloween night. I was invited to a costume party.
I was using a zombie costume and I was waiting for my friends in the address they gave me Grey Street 55. It was an old house, colourless but inside it was very loud music.
When I had already spent half an hour waiting I started to feel nervous and I asked to myself "When would they come?". I was so distracted that I didn't notice that a girl wearing a vampire costume was next to me. I said to her hello but she just answered come with me.
Her voice was so deep but at the same time slow and, I don't know why I did what she told me.
I walked through 3 rooms until she told me "right there" and she showed me a black door. I went through for it but I was in a alley, I looked back but the door wasn't there.
I walked until I found my friends. I asked them "Where were you?" and they answered "We were waiting for you!".
I was confused. I told them I was where you told me, in Grey Street...
"No"-they interrupted- "We told you Bray Street, colonel Bray Street!"
Once the party ended I passed again Gray Street but this time there wasn't a house or music or a girl, the only thing I saw was a vampire costume

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario